CAKESTo maintain the quality of your Estrel’s cake, we can only bake a limited number in any given day.
Of late, we have been receiving more orders than ever, so it’s best that you place your order several days, if not weeks, in advance—especially if you need your cake on a weekend and on special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
This is particularly important for cupcakes and cakes with elaborate decorations—layer cakes, cakes with doll (Order #83), alphabet blocks, characters in roses, basket of roses, among others—as they take more time to finish.
While we would love to accommodate your order, once we’re fully booked for the day, we regret that we won’t be able to accept new orders.
Each Estrel’s cake coming out of our kitchen requires between 5 to 6 hours to complete and is still done by hand for the most part. Quality does take time.
Food for the Gods,
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies,
Baked Leche Flan,
To ensure freshness, just enough number of recipes are baked to be sold each day. Except for Sans Rival and Almond Cookies, most of our pastry items are available everyday.
Placing Bulk Orders
Just like our cakes, we can only accept a certain number of orders for each day. (Note: Sans Rival and Almond Cookies will only be sold when they are available and cannot be ordered in advance).
On regular months (with no special events or occasions), it is always advisable to place your order at least one week in advance. On Christmas however, it is best you place your order several weeks in advance. All pastry orders on Christmas must be picked up not later than December 18. Due to limited storage space, all orders must be picked up on the due date set.
- Our business hours are from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Saturday; 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Sundays.
- When making an order, please provide us with your full name and mobile, office, and residential telephone numbers.
- If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately during business hours, at least one day before the cake is due.
- Estrel’s requires payment for order before due date. If payment is made through the bank, kindly provide us the deposit slip.
- If you're having your cake picked up/claimed by a representative, please make sure that he or she has the full name under which the order was booked and the size of the cake. It will also help if your representative can bring the original invoice.